Monday 25 April 2016



Dark Souls III
The Abyss Watchers




Farrons Undead Legion 

A great warrior once dedicated his life to battling the decadence of the Abyss and its spawn. Strengthened by the blood of the old wolf of Farron, the Abyss Watchers now fight in his stead. But even these Lords of Cinder must return to their throne, for no abyss could call more sweetly than the linking of the fire.


The first lords of cinder that you encounter and they are amazing. Every aspect of this fight is amazing. The Abyss Watchers pose a legitimate threat, even when they fight amongst themselves. Which is an interesting premise since it begs the question: Why are they fighting each other in the first place?

My best guess would be that one of them is trying to attain the power of cinder from the others. I summoned some help for this one because I didn't know how it would turn out, though I feel confident that I could have managed it on my own. 

Lord of Cinder slain. Three more remain. 



No comments:

Post a Comment