Wednesday 11 May 2016





Dark Souls III
Oceiros, The Consumed King




A Consumed Dragon Guards the Ancient Way

Oceiros was consumed. Consumed by the knowledge of dragons, he tried to become one and succeeded. Now he clings to the last of his line telling the invisible babe not to fear since he is a child of dragons. Clearly he was consumed in more than one way.......




As we progress further into late game material the bosses come to pose a much bigger challenge and I'll be honest, I was completely caught off guard by Oceiros. His lumbering form is not to be taken lightly as his reach is actually quite massive. I barely scrapped a victory together and I consider this boss to be quite a sloppy fight. 

Oceiros is quite an interesting character, lore wise, he is apparently the last king of Lothric who went mad in the grand archives after his search for the moonlight great sword ended in failure. Ironically you can transpose his soul to gain the moonlight great sword. Turns out he found it after all. There is more to be explained here I am sure, unfortunately I am not the person to tell it. I recommend Vaatividya on youtube for your lore insights or similar channels to his. 


No comments:

Post a Comment