Monday 18 May 2015



A little of something to come



Hey there. 

First off I would like to thank everyone who frequents this blog and puts up with my atrocious grammar every single day. Its been great seeing that viewing bar rise over these last few months. So for that I just wanna say thanks.

Second. I am in the process of writing something BIG. This is my own personal work, its an insight into what I hope will eventually become a story. The post that follows this one will be knowledge about the world and story that I am making.

Third. The blog post that will follow will be updated every so often. As much as I can get around to it basically. Whenever I come up with a new idea for this story it will go into the blog post. Stuff like character names or changing a part of the worlds history thats what I'll be doing. 

Fourth. As Always I hope that you'll perceiver through my grammar and that it won't diminish your enjoyment of the post. I am going to put a lot of work into this and make it as good as I possibly can so expect to see it updated often. And now I am repeating myself. 

Fifth. If it seems a little complicated when you read it then I will make improvements to it.  I'll be honest some points I'll have to go back over with a fine comb. Because even I was like 
"What the hell does this even mean o_O. Damn you brain I trust you to make sense and then you do this?"

Anyway. Look forward to it guys and thanks again to any who read this. I wanna get myself out there got a lot of ideas swirling in my head. The best place to start is just to start. 

Ciao 

G

No comments:

Post a Comment