Sunday 10 August 2014

Starting Up

So. This is a new Venture for me. I don't really do blogs all that often…actually change often to never done this before and you have the truth. I thought that I would get my thoughts out on the Internet in my own select way…something a bit more personal than Facebook.

What do I aim to do here? Lots of things, mostly write reviews on Games/ Books/ Photographers/ Movies etc. etc. Mostly creative stuff, interesting stuff and of course my own ramblings. Amongst all that I intend to do story ideas and post creative writing up on here. And links to other blogs as well. 

I would appreciate any time spent looking at what I've got to say. Because who knows maybe one day this could change into something better. 

Thanks People.


G

No comments:

Post a Comment